Snorkel for 2011 D22 with standard dual battery

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie1987

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im new hear and just woundering if any one has a 2011 D22 Navara with the duel battery that come out standerd with some cars, so the dealer told me the other day any way.

I am loking at getting a snorkel for my D22, and just woundering if any one knows where i can start looking. I know nissen have genuien ones, but i just woundering if there are any others out there????

Any help would be great.

i think genuine is the only wa to go if you dont want to have to modify anything else, not sure if any others fit anyway, i got the nissan one and i have the standard dual batteries and it works just fine, got mine for $380 off ebay, nizzbits have a good price also i hear, how much does the dealer want for one? if you order one online make sure if for the yd25 dual batteries 09-on

Last edited:
Cheers, the dealer wonts $700 fitted, thats in townsville. I will l
have look on ebay and around and see if i can get it cheeper.

This is from the 2011 arb catalogue if it helps

Attachments

• image-101463053.jpg
    image-101463053.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 581
u will get alot cheaper than $700, are you able to fit it yourself? that arb price list is single batteries only???

Yea i can fit it by my self, my mate is a heavy disel fitter and pritty good with that sort of stuff. I had a look on ebay, there about $400 delivered. Thats the best price i can find. Might just have to get that one.

I fitted a genuine Nissan one to my 2010. I am a mechanic, so if you are a DSL fitter and can follow factory instructions you should be fine. I found it easy. From memory I paid $360.00 trade from Nissan.

Regards
Greg

Thanks every one for your comments. I gess i will just have to buy one know and fit it. Why im hear, dose any one know how good toughdog suspension is under a D22???

The Nissan snorkel is the only one available. I brought mine off eBay from Victoria for $338 +$45 delivery which still ended up cheaper than buying it local.
Fitted it myself, hardest part was getting your hand up the inner guard to tighten the nuts. TIP. Don't use the spring washers to start with, tighten up just using the nut on a few bolts until the gasket compresses.

Good luck with it.

I'v priced a few ARB $470 and TJM $465 supplied only..reacon thay have them to suit ... just priced 1 @nissan in darwin on friday, got them down to $353 supplied.. Don't listen to their first price (list price) they can do better than that..

Hi guys, I have a brand new 2013 d22 with the duel batteries and was wondering if anyone knows what i am looking at for fitting prices on a snorkel?
I am not confident enough to cut my a hole in the side of my new car so i think ill leave it to the proffesionals

For the Nissan snorkel , which is really the only one that fits this model, expect to pay about $330 - $380 on eBay model dependant.
As for fitting, add another couple of hundred on top.

Back