Snorkel into D22 with Dual Batteries

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumnut

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm a newbie to the forum, just picked up an 02 D22 a couple of weeks ago and wanna install a snorkel.
I have a dual battery system installed, with the second battery mounted on a nissan tray on the passenger side near the firewall. Just wondering how people have gone with snorkel fittment or will I have to relocate the battery to the tray (really wanna keep it up front)
Thanks in advance guys.
Jason

i dont have an 02 model but im pretty sure the snorkel comes out where the headlight is like the rest of the d22s. correct me if im wrong but any snorkel genuine or aftermarket will fit your car without have to move the battery at all. but best wait till your hear from another member with same model as urs

oh btw welcome to the forum. use the search section and you'll find anything you need. if not ask :D

welcome
Rusty

There is about 4 inches in it.

The YD25 snorkel goes down to the very front hole in the skirt.

The ZD30 snorkel goes to the second big hole in the skirt.

I suggest a forum search. It has been discussed a number of times and my understanding is that the genuine and ?(which is the same) does fit, but you can not rotate the intake.

Caveat, I ony reatain bits of info about my year D22.So do a search.

Latest posts

Back