Snowy's Single Cab D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys, Thanks for the Comments !! I got the Bars/Steps/Rails fitted last Friday. And she came up awesome, even though I'm pretty sure they've given me Dual Cab Sidesteps lol.

I was abit shitting on the day as I was under the impression I was booked in and they'd do it while I was waiting, But when I got there it was a different story, they wanted the ute for the whole day. Needless to say after 9 hrs of waiting I was pretty keen to get out of there. Looking at it now I'm loving how it looks and once I wack some toolboxes under the tray it'll be sweet.

Really starting to look the goods now, A+ for your mods to date.
Where do you plan on mounting your gauges?
Bar & rails will finish it off nicely. Top work.

Thanks Matt, I'm planning on mounting the guages in cups on the A Pillar, I'll try and find a pic for you cause i'm a slack ass and haven't got mine done yet.

I'll get some pics up soon.

Cheers,
James.

Hey guys, long time no posts !

I've had the nav coming up 18 months now, almost 40'000 on her and so far I can't say I've got much to complain about! (except for the fuel consumption) I've almost got it setup the way I want it with afew more bits and pieces than whats in the signiture and afew still to go (isn't there always !)

Hopefully I can get these out of the way sooner rather than later as I've decided to head bush for a while and picked up a jackaroo job over in the Kimberleys. I'll be taking acouple weeks to head over and intend to head straight (well almost) through the middle. Plenty Hwy/Alice springs/Uluru/Tanimi Track and a part of the Gibb River road before I start in April. Weather permitting of coarse ! It should be a good test for the Nav.

New additions include.

Britax 220 Xray Spotties
90L Aux Fuel Tank
2 x Under tray toolboxs
Scanguage
ABR DBS with the incab monitor
Boss Airbags with incab remote

Anyway I'll wack afew pics up for any interested when i get a chance and maybe a mini review of some of the stuff i've put on !

Cheers,
James.

Last edited:
Afew more.

Installing the Airbags.

The tray with Air and Fuel tank bolted on.

Helping the Relly's move. And this was the small load :big_smile:

I've been abit of a slackarse the last few weeks. I was hoping to have the Aux tank plumbed up aswell as a new ARB compressor, but it just hasn't happened yet. I've also got the incab guages for the DBS and airbags ready to go in, hopefully next week :D

Overall it's a good ute, but I'm about to roll over 40'000 kms and the average fuel consumption for those km's will be in the mid to high 12's, i'm very disappointed with this considering some are getting low 9's. It's going in for the 40K service next week, I might ask if they can reset the ECU for me, but I'm not holding my breath.

cheers,
James.

Last edited:
Back