So the nav got broken into last night

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyc10n

Reaction score
So anyway I woke this morning to see that some little fucker (most likely on school holidays) has broken into the NAV but the funny thing is all they took was the 20cent coins in the centre console and my wallet (which only had my shooters license and my high risk and forklift licenses) they left my CD player, UHF and my old rifle scope alone.

Looks like the central locking didn't engage so the car was unlocked all night just as simple open a door. Fucking little bastards

Nothing worse than that empty feeling when you try and remember what was in the car that they took.
Little shits, if only you caught them.

If I caught them I reckon I'd get locked up haha I'll be investing in an alarm system this week, it had to be little punk ass kids on holidays coz there was so much more valuable things in the NAV then just a wallet and some coinage

1 of my friends had her car broken into. It was an old ford Telstar and they stole her owners manual and her work shoes that where an old pair of Nikes covered in flour cos she works in a bakery. Lol

So anyway I woke this morning to see that some little fucker (most likely on school holidays) has broken into the NAV but the funny thing is all they took was the 20cent coins in the centre console and my wallet (which only had my shooters license and my high risk and forklift licenses) they left my CD player, UHF and my old rifle scope alone.

Little c$%ts, Upside if there is one is they didn,t smash your window for entry

Latest posts

Back