So whats your car history?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends on if i include work ones or not.

mk2 cortina (au not uk)
ae70 toyota corolla fastback
mazda 626, overgrown shopping trolley
1988 hiace
1995 hiace
ln130 surf

everyday work vehicles
ford econvan
toyota town ace
hiaces
navara d22

I forgot one in mine

Suzuki Grand Vitara 2012 model. 3door. (New) still have it but it's for sale. Anyone want one. Good first car for someone.

Wow embarrassed to put mine up lol. Your bunch had some seriously neat rides. 98 Ford Laser (go fast red) 07 Mazda BT50. For a td Ute these things flew. Current 09 D22 Navara. Upcoming project TE-TF Cortina with F6 motor from BF or FG Falcon Rusty

Nice project.
I had a TC wagon with a 302 Windsor C4 auto. All engineered. Funny thing was my RS 2000 kicked it's ass. The TC Sounded better though.

Mine goes like this.....
HQ 1 tonner
HQ 4 door with a tremec 5 speed and a worked vk efi 6 still have it
HQ ute
HJ ute with a hot 6( still got it)
About 10 other HJ-HZs
VB commy worked 253 v8(hit a f250) but still have it
Vk with above 253 v8
VK efi 6 (stock) still have it
Xf falcon ute
58 cj6 willys jeep...farm vehicle
J1 bedford truck..still have it.
Tk bedford truck still have it
D40 kingcab (current)

Navmania
I had originally looked at a XP-XR falcon and was gonna run a 347 Windsor stroked and potential for forced induction. Ended up going to cost a lot more then expected. So I looked at the Cortina with a modern touch. Much cheaper finished project.

Rusty

If we are including work vehicles
2005 toyota hiace
2000 Mercedes lwb sprinter van
2008 Holden Colorado v6 petrol (current) nicknamed the guzzler

Navmania I had originally looked at a XP-XR falcon and was gonna run a 347 Windsor stroked and potential for forced induction. Ended up going to cost a lot more then expected. So I looked at the Cortina with a modern touch. Much cheaper finished project. Rusty If we are including work vehicles 2005 toyota hiace 2000 Mercedes lwb sprinter van 2008 Holden Colorado v6 petrol (current) nicknamed the guzzler

That's the way these days. Modern in an old shell.
I was into building street machines before I got into the 4x4 scene. I had big plans for a XM falcon sedan but it was going to cost a house to build so I now build fourbys instead. One day I want to rebuild a SWB Patrol like new as a tow / travel rig to replace the one that got stolen. That truck was like a loyal dog. Loved it and would still have it.

Oh Ruhr loyal patrols how one day a nice 4.2 or 6.5 would go nice in the driveway. I am no mechanic by any means but pickup on stuff quickly. A mate of mine is a mint mechanic and is a Holden fanatic. His current projects are. Vl 355 with the works(finished 99%), vn going to run mild 253 just as street cruiser and a wb which will run an LS2. They are some pretty sick cars and can't wait to have mine on the roll

1. 1986 Toyota Celica

2. VK Commodore shitbox ($500 lol)

3. VT Berlina 5L HSV chipped LE bodykit 3" exhaust

4. 1994 GQ Patrol coil cab chassis 4.2L diesel, turbo, 4" susp., 2" body lift, 3" straight thru exhaust :biggrin:
(still miss it!)

5. 1998 BMW 3.18i sedan

6. 2004 Navara D22 ST-R 3L

Couple of bikes in between

HJ kingswood, wrote it off.
HZ kingswood, drove it into the ground, trade the remains for a bottle of bundy.
VC commodore, sold to the wreckers.
F100, great for imtimidating people to get out of the way.
GPZ 900 R.
EB falcon, Nissan dipshits gave me $2500 instead of $1250 as a trade. HA-HA.
D22
FZ6R

Back