Sold my Navarra D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geoff3DMN

Reaction score
Hi guys,

As some of you may be aware my father law has been ill for some months now and disposing of his things, cleaning up his place and getting his unit ready for sale whilst Jodie and I cared for him (as he is no longer able to do by himself) has taken up much of our spare time.

It's been obvious for a while that my lifted, slider equipped D22 wasn't a suitable vehicle for carrying him around (not enough rear seat room, too high etc) and Jodie's hatch was too small and that we needed a new larger more family friendly vehicle.

I looked closely at the D40 range but the local Nissan dealer closed down and the nearest Nissan dealer couldn't match the deal Mitsubishi were doing for their end of financial year sale.

Triton 4x4 turbo diesel dual cab $29,990 drive away for GLX dual cab including alloy wheels, side steps, rear step, stability control, curtain air bags, leather steering wheel and cruise control (most of that used to be options).

I paid more than that for my D22 and a new D40 was going to cost me $34,999 with less options. With the money I saved I bought a canopy which we'll need (this is going to be more family wagon than off road tourer).

My D22 sold private sale yesterday to a young guy from the local area, I'm sure he'll be very happy with it.

I won't be around as much but I'll drop in now and then to see what's happening. Best of luck with the 2013 muster (and I wish I was going!).

A Pic is below for the obligatory Nissan is better than Mitsubishi comments :rofl2:

Regards

Geoff3DMN

triton%20ute-XL.jpg

hope all goes well for you and your family, and congrats on the sale of your D22 and on getting an AWESOME deal on the Triton, as above that is allot of ute for that coin, nice work.

All the best for the futer.
Very best regards,
Nathan.

Good luck.

Might see you on the Pajero forum?

Edit: Just found that there is a Triton specific forum.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys, I reckon we got a damn good deal considering what they were selling for 12 months ago. I'd hate to have paid top dollar a few years ago and wanting to be trading up now though!

joe I've joined the triton forum, I'll see how that goes for now :)

Thanks for your help with the Muster, Geoff - it's been appreciated.

Hope things go fairly smoothly for you, it's not easy dealing with a sick family member. All the best, mate!

Latest posts

Back