Someone needs it more than I do

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told two weeks ago that water and dust are the fingerprinters worst nighmare.
That was after our yard was robbed,a work truck and a truck load of tools,tools that help keep around about 30 blokes bills paid.We have a fleet of 6 trucks,so with some new purchases we were able to keep going.They got around 60k worth of stuff all up.
Most of it was found today in geelong in a early morning police raid.They found other peoples stuff there as well.The boss had tears of joy.
Thieving fkn mongrels.
Police have done a good job i reckon.

I was told two weeks ago that water and dust are the fingerprinters worst nighmare.
That was after our yard was robbed,a work truck and a truck load of tools,tools that help keep around about 30 blokes bills paid.We have a fleet of 6 trucks,so with some new purchases we were able to keep going.They got around 60k worth of stuff all up.
Most of it was found today in geelong in a early morning police raid.They found other peoples stuff there as well.The boss had tears of joy.
Thieving fkn mongrels.
Police have done a good job i reckon.

Great news, if only everyone of the B@stards gets caught

Latest posts

Back