Spacers, Shackles & UCA's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titanium_Tim

Reaction score
Hi All,

Am running a 2" ToughDog kit at the moment (more like 1" after fitted). Am just chasing a lil more height. Have decided to go down the path of strut spacers and extended shackles. I realise i will have to get some after market UCA's.

Have been in touch with Calmini in the states and i can get their adjustable UCA's, 2" spacers and 1.5" extended shackles shipped here for $1150.

The only issue i have at the moment is that the ute sits nice and level at present and im worried that if i get these parts that the rear end will sit lower than the front.

Does anyone know of a brand of spaces that will give me 1.5" lift or shackles that will lift 2"

Cheers.

Hi All,

Am running a 2" ToughDog kit at the moment (more like 1" after fitted). Am just chasing a lil more height. Have decided to go down the path of strut spacers and extended shackles. I realise i will have to get some after market UCA's.

Have been in touch with Calmini in the states and i can get their adjustable UCA's, 2" spacers and 1.5" extended shackles shipped here for $1150.

The only issue i have at the moment is that the ute sits nice and level at present and im worried that if i get these parts that the rear end will sit lower than the front.

Does anyone know of a brand of spaces that will give me 1.5" lift or shackles that will lift 2"

Cheers.

Make sure you check out the relevant specs before fitting extended shackles.....eg check out the section Raising a Vehicle (subpara a) in the VSI available here: http://www.arb.com.au/e-news/2009/VSI 50 Raising & Lowering Vehicles.pdf

thanks for that pete22. the NSW standards dont really apply to me as im in WA but i will be sussing out the standards here just to be on the safe side.

Latest posts

Back