sparras first poll

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what should we name the new navara owners group (nsw)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to the weasels who run victoria the state doesnt go past melbourne, Except for pinching water and taxes

Yeah I can't say my two years in Sydney was great, money was shit hot but the job and the people barely made up for the money.

According to the weasels who run victoria the state doesnt go past melbourne, Except for pinching water and taxes

Aint that the bloody truth..."we need water in melbourne, lets take it from the dams in the country where they have enough for themselves and we wont tell them until it's too late that we've double their water bills and taken all their water"

Umm Dave, the rest of the state thinks N.s.w. stands for Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong.

and if you live in the Sydney metro area, then it is everything east of Broadway.

If I am talking to the call centre staff who I work for.

Mention anywhere outside of Sydney and they have no idea about were your talking about.

Most of them dont even know about the F3 Freeway.

i'm not from nsw, but i voted NEWnog - just because your looking for a NEW name for the group ...

not exactly original, but i dont have to be.

If I am talking to the call centre staff who I work for.

Mention anywhere outside of Sydney and they have no idea about were your talking about.

Most of them dont even know about the F3 Freeway.

The Boss at one stage worked for Sport & Recreation in Liverpool as an activity booking officer. One of the activities was hot air ballooning at Camden which was very popular with north shore residents.

One day a conversation went similar to this;
TB: you will have to come to Liverpool to pay for the activity in you want to make a booking.
Cust; Liverpool,? Liverpool? Where the hell is that .....Oh, I know, it is on the way to the snow.

We still chuckle over that.

Overall, it tells you more about them and what they do for recreation. So many are lost and terrified if they see bushland or a gravel road.

Anyway, looks like it is 17 to 7 for New/NSW Nog despite the effort to impose eggnog from outside.

Last edited:
Caught up with the team leaders this morning.

Most of them weren't born here and Sydneyites.

Thank God they think its to far to drive up here.

One is good but I think his personality is more suited to up here then Sydney.

I dont think he is a fan of multiculturism. Lol.

I dont think he is a fan of multiculturism. Lol.

Lets just say any former tolerance of people from the indian sub-continent has completely gone. Lying turds always knocking at the door trying to make out they are one authority or another so they can get a commission for signing you up to another company.

Latest posts

Back