Speaker system

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aus_Karlos

Reaction score
So ive read through Watchdogs sticky thread which will come handy in removing those panels. However i have a couple of questions and the thread seems to old to post in it.

First off the the rear speakers, Watchdog mounted to the door and screwed them straight to it. Is it is possible to stick the 4" into the existing speaker mounts?
It also seems quite large can it fit 6"?
He says that his mounts get covered by the rear seats, but on mine ive got a nice gap, and the seat kind of angle away from the door i recon it wont affect the sound too much. I'd like to keep my interior as un-moddified as possible. :p

Im also new to a full sound system setup. Im looking at some speakers they have a rated peak Watt of 240w. If i want all 4 speakers on an Amp (The sub has its own built-in) what amp should i be looking for (2 channel/ 4 channel) and what should its overally Wattage rating be?

Also my Stereo wiring did not match any wiring diagrams for any Nav model including USA and UK (Pathfinder).

Purple - Batt
Brown - ACC
No Neg because Nissian used the arieal, almost found out the hardway but my Electician side kicked in.
Red - Illumination (also showed -12v when off)
Black / Gray 2 dots - Right speaker
Red / Brown 2 dots - Left Speaker
Anyone else come across anything like this before?
I bought the car new.

Ive also got another 2 grays and a Red that i cant seem to find where they go. Might be for a reverse function for a rear camera, or handbrake indicator.
So yeah it took me a while to install the damn thing had to find the correct cables without blowing the radio or the speakers.

Latest posts

Back