Splinters in her crotch..

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggy

Reaction score
A woman who was a tree hugging greenie, purchased a piece of forest near Collie, WA. There was a very large tree on the highest part of her block so she decided to climb it so she could take in the slendour of her land. As she neared the top she encounted a spotted owl that began to swoop her, in her haste to escape this ferocious bird the woman slid down the tree to the ground and ended up with many splinters in her crotch region.

In considerble pain she attended the local emergancy department to see a doctor, she told him she was an enviromentalist and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the waiting room and he would see if he could help her.

She sat and waited for three hours before the doctor re-appeared, she demanded, "what took you so long"? He looked at her and said, well I had to get permits from the enviromental protection agency, the forest service and the department of land, water and biodiversity conversation before I could remove some old-growth timber from a recreational area adjacent to a waste treatment facility. I'm sorry, but due to the green party policies they turned me down

Latest posts

Back