Spotty Choices?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call Lightforce and let them know. I am guessing your units have either no seals or bad seals. Lightforce do stand by their products

I have approached arb a few years ago with the problem and they wernt interested as they were three years old at that stage. they are now probably 6/7 yrs old and still produce a good light but im just dirty the reflector stuffed up in three yrs. when i bought them six +yrs ago they were really dear back then so i was pissed when they started to fuck up

I'm looking at a few different brands
'roadvision' In the cobra 9" 35w HID series

And Lightforce

XGT 55w or 35w HID just waiting on prices from a mate in the mines :)

I purchased a spot and spread Britax X ray Vision 220 in Halogen.
They are on par in performance and cost wise with the Lightforce in my opinion, as I drive heavy vehicles fitted with mainly Hella and Ligthforce Halogens.
The Hella 4000 sreies were my original choice, but my opinion, fall behind in distance lighting.
The Xray Vision 220's fitted nicely in the bar, but my main reason for chooosing the Britax is that I can retrofit a Britax HID system with internal ballast, as both housings cases are the same.
I am happy with the light output, and when the HID become a bit cheaper I will probably convert.

Attachments

• copy of IMG_0193.JPG
    copy of IMG_0193.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 54
  • Copy of IMG_0194.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0194.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 56
This thread just made me jealous so
I just ordered a hid kit for the roo lites. Hopefully it gets here before Friday so I can fit it all up while I'm bludging down at the caravan this weekend

The boys in blue down here would love those lights when it gets close to their christmas party weekend and they need a few more donations for the beer kegs. Atleast 2 if not 4 of those lights would see fines under Victorian laws because they protrude past the extremity of the bar.

Not telling anyone how to run their own lights though, just commenting.

KraftyPg said:
The boys in blue down here would love those lights when it gets close to their christmas party weekend and they need a few more donations for the beer kegs. Atleast 2 if not 4 of those lights would see fines under Victorian laws because they protrude past the extremity of the bar.

Not telling anyone how to run their own lights though, just commenting.

Not to mention he has more than 6 forward facing lights...and lights mounted on top of the bullbar...

I have approached arb a few years ago with the problem and they wernt interested as they were three years old at that stage. they are now probably 6/7 yrs old and still produce a good light but im just dirty the reflector stuffed up in three yrs. when i bought them six +yrs ago they were really dear back then so i was pissed when they started to fuck up
I have a mate with the exact same problem . The lights were gen1 so to speak. They fixed the issue on the next revision of the lights. Can totally understand your pain.The lights are still damm exxy .
I thought the lights might have been younger , hence my idea about contacting the manufacturer

Im running the 50W HID XGT's. Although expensive they turn night into day and allow you to see up to 1.5km on a flat stretch of road. Before the XGT's I had a set of 240 Blitz still a great light for what you pay for them.

Latest posts

Back