Squeaking clutch pedal help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trb012

Reaction score
Hey guys for the last 2 weeks or so my clutch pedal has been squeaking and its slowly driving me insane. It only happens at the top of the pedal travel not all the way Ive lubed the pedal spring,pulled out the clevis and lubed that ive even lubed inside the clutch master and the pushrod but it still squeaks. Anyone else had this on there 22 before? Im starting to think it's in the master but not 100% sure?

I had similar when I first got mine, I used an oil spray like chain lube etc with a rag to stop over spray, not wd 40 it's too thin.
I sprayed the clevis and pin, the rod at the master entry (as it goes into the rubber) and the very top pivot that supports the pedal lever, also where the stop bolt touches the stop just a little odourless grease (vasoline would do) and all was quiet so I could get back to listening to my diesel clatter.
It could also be the rubber pedal pad squirming under foot, not sure about what to do with that though (silicone ??).

yep, you need to get on your back with a can of spray grease and a rag and give it a good dowsing. Its a bit of a prick to get in there to get it good.

Yep same as mine, and same as above fix, underneath on ya back and spray heaps on the clutch cylinder shaft, preferable while someone pumps the clutch for you, I used wd 40 and it worked fine.

Had the same problem, seemed to disappear after around 5000ks, no idea why, but its gone now!

Back