ST Navara cruise problem

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckdxr

Reaction score
Hi all,
Have had my new ST Navara for a month now and have noticed when dead on 110kph i set the cruise and the digital speed for the cruise is reading at 3-5 kph higher sometimes up to 8 kph at 120. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to calibrate it? Trying to avoid dealing with muppets at the dealership. Other than that its a awsome rig.
cheers

Hi, the speedo reads lower than actual speed, up to 10%.

My Navara at 110km/h on the speedo is actually doing 103. I have to be doing 117 km/h to be actually traveling at 110km/h. I've confirmed this against a GPS.

For me, I set the cruise control speed at 117km/hr to do 110km/hr freeway speed.

Get a GPS and work out what your actual speed is against the speedo so you know what to set on the cruise control.

The only car I've known to read dead on was my son's Daihatsu Feroza. Great little 4WD until the timing belt snapped! :violin2:

Dex

Don't rely on the speedo, it's not all that accurate. Get a GPS device and rely on that instead. Any navigation aid should do, or even an Android app for a GPS-ready phone.

Latest posts

Back