st - st-x guards?????????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not, But it would be handy to know as I ripped mine off driving through the Murray couple of months ago. Better chance getting a STX one from the wreckers than a Thai build.

noone knows? i want to fit different rims and tyres and as most of u know u cant buy to many rims for these but i found a nice set after days of searching

You could ask a parts interpreter if they are the same part numbers.

But you will need a Vin number for both vehicles.

Dave.

You could ask a parts interpreter

Makes it sound like all our parts speak a different language and that there is some guy out there who makes a profession out of understand what each part says and who it wants to be friends with. Then again with the price of genuine spare parts maybe this is true.

^ Lol.

I second the price of spares but D22 parts aren't to bad though compared to D40 prices.

Dave.

great these are the worst car to buy aftermarket wheels for....... sigh i dont know if anyone else has broght wheels for a d40 but not much around and the stuff i hav found sticks outa the guards bout a inch and i dont think its legal great now i know im gettin old thinking bout legal shit maybe if somone has som suggestions would be very helpfull thanks.

I'm sure there is a number of threads here where people have changed their wheels to after market ones, I could be wrong but I'm sure I've seen them.

Back