St88vo d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the rig looks awesome but i gotta ask, why the 20 inch rims?? looks like you actually use it off road so it's not just a poser, wouldn't some aftermarket 16s or 17s with big rubber be more suitable?

Thanks! Don't let the few offroad pics fool you, ive only had it offroad a few times haha I'll admit its more of a show pony. But even so, the 20s with mud style tyres will still work great in the bush :)

Hey mate, that's a big lift, hows it ride?

Just wondering if that nudge bar is blocking the inter cooler too much, might be costing you ?

It rides great! Exactly like standard just higher :)

Nah the nudge bar doesn't block the cooler at all, the intercooler is behind the grill. If anything its slightly blocking the flow to the bottom of the radiator and air con condenser, but I'm not worried, they have a pretty big fan...

Yeah its pretty good. Fuel consumption is about the same as stock i recon, but its definatly gained power... After the tyres im guessing its going to go the same as stock, but hey I can't have it all haha

thats a big lift! will be keeping an eye on this one. Good work mate
what did the lift kit cost you?

Hahaha dont worry about the snorkel for a river crossing, just lift her high enough it doesnt even get wet. Have you had it engineered and such? And is it insured? Will look good with some bigger wheels and tyres, they are looking like rubber bands at the moment!

Hey where about on the south coast are you? Wouldnt mind checking it out in person one day if im driving past. Looks awesome!

Back