Stability Control

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk1776

Reaction score
Hi Guys

is there a Stability control on 2005 STR dual cab?

we are close to make decision on SAS and full coil around

any help will be much appreciated.

BR
PBK

lol no not even ABS on them.

honestly its cheaper and easier to go buy a patrol/LC ute if you want solid axles.

Same as i said on the phone Raf, you have nothing to worry about in that department with no ABS you have no Stability Control so its much easier then doing a D40.

Did Wokss end up finding all the bits?
or were you able to grab all that stuff from the dude in the Patrol that went to Yalwal with us?

Dont worry about the "Go get a patrol instead" story if you guys do it your self it wont work out no where near as bad as getting a shop to do the work, and a patrol is big heavy and cumbersome and is never going to be a DC Nav so go hard boys .
Looking forward to the build thread mate, and if you guys ever need a hand let me know, im not that far from you.

Same as i said on the phone Raf, you have nothing to worry about in that department with no ABS you have no Stability Control so its much easier then doing a D40.

Did Wokss end up finding all the bits?
or were you able to grab all that stuff from the dude in the Patrol that went to Yalwal with us?

Dont worry about the "Go get a patrol instead" story if you guys do it your self it wont work out no where near as bad as getting a shop to do the work, and a patrol is big heavy and cumbersome and is never going to be a DC Nav so go hard boys .
Looking forward to the build thread mate, and if you guys ever need a hand let me know, im not that far from you.

I posted this thread just before you replied back mate - thanks for the info

YES- we are nearly there man - all bits are ready just making some space in woks double garage shed

We bought a d22 d/c chassis to work with and gq chassis to get all the mounts. all other parts are from Noel from the Yalwal trip.

this week organizing to meetup with an engineer.

as soon as we get a green light from the engineer I will make a build thread and take a lot of photos.

thanks again mate

Good stuff Raff, i bet your getting keen now you can see the plan coming together.

yeah mate - great bunch of guys all of yous are -
not long now mate - we can even start making template before taking my car off the road so we can put it back all together and engineer it

Latest posts

Back