Stacks?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love them on my Nav and I have a mate that runs an exhaust shop but he won't do it coz he says they are gay. Lol

There are a few Hilux's around town with them and they don't look too bad.

I reckon it would look alright on mine veing a single cab. Duel cabs dont look that good i think with them

If thats the look you like go for it and yes a single cab D22 would look better than a dual D40 with them. Just go check out a truck spares repairs place and they should be able to hook you up.

If u look at my photos its already got that look. So hopefully does look tough as fuck

I think it's got more of an 'I'm a douchebag' look ,which stacks will suit perfectly!

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please
DON'T

Not sure why you want to put yourself through listening to everyone else's opinions. It's your ute, your money, you have to drive it, they're legal and they don't harm anybody. If you like stacks, get them. Remember a camel is a horse designed by committee.

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please
DO

What he said.

I have a video of a D22 with stacks on 1 of my phones.

Ill find it.

Not sure why you want to put yourself through listening to everyone else's opinions. It's your ute, your money, you have to drive it, they're legal and they don't harm anybody. If you like stacks, get them. Remember a camel is a horse designed by committee.

This.

There's one in Ballarat that I've seen a bit lately - I shot the video that Dave mentioned above. I reckon it looks, to use an old phrase that doesn't get used any more, POX.

Back