Still Running standard suspension? CHANGE IT NOW

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qqc d22

Reaction score
My nav is about 9 months old and I had grown to hate it with a passion, I was ready to drive it into a tree @ 100. It rode terrible. It was like a cross between a boat and a jackhammer. Purchased a second hand toughdog lift off a member of the forum and my god what a difference. I havent even touched the torsion bars yet thats tomorrow mornings job but with new rear springs and 4x new shocks I took it for a drive looking like a ratrod with the back end 4" higher than the front and what a difference. Its like a new car. I have heard people say on here it is the best mod they HAY done and sort of passed iy of as "oh yeah" but I cant stress how big the difference is. If your thinking about a suspension upgrade stop thinking and start doing you wont regret it.
I was a bit worried using 300kg constant load springs in the rear but even with those and very little weight in the back the ride is so much better.

Now with a long winded speal like that I feel I should be selling something but weight theres more, Im not.

SUSPENSION UPGRADE, DO IT

I'm a bit like you were. With how much better can it get but I'm excited now. Hopefully it'll only be a couple more weeks till mine is done. Can you post some photos up before and after. I'm interested to see how level they sit once lifted.

-Tyler

I'm a bit like you were. With how much better can it get but I'm excited now. Hopefully it'll only be a couple more weeks till mine is done. Can you post some photos up before and after. I'm interested to see how level they sit once lifted.

-Tyler

Check out a few garages - there's plenty of pics of Nav's with various suspension set ups.

mine doesnt sit close to level. there is not enough room in the front to wind it up level. will change the ucas in the near future so i can get it right up and closer to level.

mine doesnt sit close to level. there is not enough room in the front to wind it up level.

They aren't supposed to sit level unless the back is loaded up, if they sit level when they're empty in the back then they sag in the arse when you put a load in.

yeah i know but ive got really heavy rear springs there not gonna drop a lot. just want to get it close to level not all the way

Back