• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stock 17 inch wheels from D40 spanish

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshq

Reaction score
As new, excellent condition, 17 inch off 2011 st-x Spanish built. Used for a short time before being replaced with aftermarket wheels. Stored in boxes ready to go. No tyres.

Shipping at buyers expense.

BbZXwqB.jpg

No.. im also assuming by 'boxes' you have multiples.. would you let them go individually or in pairs?

If same as 2012 ST Spain built and you are happy to separate and depending on price, I have no idea what shipping would be to Brissy, I would be interested so I can replace my steel spare?

Well there you go mate.. if the price is right - between BBROWN , GREYPOWER N MYSELF you have them sold if you can land them on the gold coast :rofl2: the boys wont mind picking them up

sorry all, i had meant to say 550 for all 4. Given they're being split up we can work something out. please PM for for details, ill look into postage

Latest posts

Back