Storage Drawers Build Up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that.
Spent the day chasing ply. The local shop had closed down, so t was do the ring around. Thought i'd struck it lucky when Hudsons said they had 3 sheets of marine(2x16&1x9), but when I turned up there was only one left(others must have been sold off as standard ply they reckon; bummer).

Stuffed up as I ended up bringing home two sheets of 18mm form ply and really needed four. Been scribbling various designs, including using scrounged aluminium I beam sections, but no way I can get away from needing four sheets, so it will be back to Hudsons first thing, then into it with a saw.

We discussed marine carpet, but as this is an open tub, it will just be painted. Need to A-> and post some pics when i get some work done.

Yea mate come up sweet pretty simular to mine accept i got the fridge slide up on top if i had my time over id change it to boxed in low like yours.. how much it cost you all up ya think?

Hey all it's finally finished! Here are the pics.

IMG_0997.jpg

I have also installed an air vent at the back for the fridge.

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

Thats awesome man! Looks really nice. As a photographer I am thinking of making something similar for all my gear. Thanks for the buildup photos mate, really inspiring!

I cant believe that I didnt finish them sooner. I have been away and used them twice now for camping and wow, everything is sooo much easier to organise and get to. The only negative I see will be when I want to fit something big in the tub but I prefer this option.

Back