Storage options

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennyb

Reaction score
hi all.

im sick of seeing a big bag on my back seat with all my tie down straps, recovery gear and bits and pieces in it.
i want somewhere i can stall this kind of stuff that is out of the way and can't really see it.
I have a soft tonneau cover so i can't put anything in the tub and i don't want to bolt a big box down in there anyway. want to keep that all free for when i load it up.

I've seen those storage box's that the frontiers have under the rear seats but did a bit of a search and couldn't find anything on being able to by them.

has anyone else built or bought something to hide ya gear.

can always throw some shit behind the rear seats but surely theres a neater option?

i was thinking about buying some mdf or something and building some sort of box that would sit under the rear seats nice and snug. theres not a whole lot of room but would be able to fit straps and etc in there. anyone done or attempted this at all?

what are your ideas? cheers, ben.

frontier storage bins I'm talking about.
thinking bout building something similar from mdf that goes the whole way across

Attachments

• 10_Nissan_Frontier_tray.jpg
    10_Nissan_Frontier_tray.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,427
Dont dual cabs have storage trays under the rear seats anyway? Mines a kingcab and i always wanted some sort of hard plastic draws for under the front seats

Dont dual cabs have storage trays under the rear seats anyway? Mines a kingcab and i always wanted some sort of hard plastic draws for under the front seats
mine doesn't have anything under rear seats? I've got a 2012 st

Hey I got me some of those lol

IMG_0043.jpg

From a mate in the US's Frontier .Perfect fit but no anchor points to tie them into but a little male velcro fixed that issue

yeah this is what I'm after
think i might just buy some ply and build my own box under the seats going the whole way across. should get a bit more room too

what i did was ditch the cover and built some drawers where i stash everything if you want pics i can post and this just acts as a false floor in the tub pretty much

Latest posts

Back