STX black Nudge bar fit a ST?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sloba

Reaction score
Hi,

does anybody know if the BLACK STX nudge bar Part number F2160-5X600AU will fit on a 2013 ST?

I've looked everywhere and can't see anything that specifically says. I can't see a reason it wouldn't fit either however I do notice that there is a listing for a genuine ST nudge bar on ebay which mentions it won't fit an STX so it has got me wondering if the STX on will fit a ST...?

thanks in advance,
Mark

I'd say no.it won't be a direct fit but it can be fitted...you just need the correct mounting kit...contact nissan and price up a thai built nudge bar fitting kit.the stx won't fit because its a spanish built truck.same nudge bar diffrent mounting kit..unless its from a stx 550 that might be d8ffrent again...I've got a thai mount kit if you get stuck

The black one im looking at is off a 2012 550 STX which I believe are built in Spain, my 2012/13 ST model is also built in spain... that's why in theory I think it will fit however I'm just a bit stumped that I *think* the geniune listings for nudgebars say it won't fit

i think there is a differance in the front bar
the v6 bar is deeper hence the different mounting kit

I think its the distance between the rails and or the thickness of each individual rail....if the bar is cheap grab it.it might be a matter of a redrill here and there

Latest posts

Back