Sunraysia rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is the 16x8 Kings rims with p20 offset...

IMAG0088.jpg

mmmm so shiny

How much do the king 16x8's cost if you don't mind me asking? I'm starting to look around for a set as I will be getting 33s soon

Hey,
Has anyone tryed csa's black steel wheel
Thinkin of buyin, I got a price today from the local Goodyear dealer, came in at 70 bucks a rim with centre caps they are 30+ offset

Part no is 360-670P30-67B

Hello :) im thinking of putting ROH black Trak wheels on my new d22, im new to tyres and all, do i go 15x8 or 16x8.. would they fit a 31'' tyre on them? also putting 31's under a stock d22 would i need to put a lift in? thanks.

Thought I would share a funny experience I had with this issue the other day. I was chasing a second spare rim to fit one of the replaces tyres when I had a new set fitted at a local tyre store. The bloke tells me when I drop it off that the rim he has ordered hasnt shown up because his supplier CSA dont make one for the d22 nav. He reckoned the CSA rep had told him that Dynamic made a rim for the d22. So I got on here and worked out what I was looking for even if it wasnt going to be exactly the same spec as the str alloys, its only for a spare.

I had a look on the CSA website and they list s vehicle specific steel rim for the d22 '04 onwards. I also rang bridgestone and asked if they could et me something. They rang back and said not a prob and I double check with them because I mentioned what had happened with CSA.

So I go to pick up the rim from bridgestone and lo and behold its a CSA. I take it to the local guy who is pretty amused as well, looks at the specs on the box, says this wont work and gives the CSA rep a call to tell him what bridgestone are up to. Then he puts me on the phon to talk to this guy and tell him whats goin. I tell thos bloke Im confused about how 2 dealers selling the same product telling me a differnt thing and this guy on the blower telling me that what bridgestone has sold me wont work.

So I get of the phone and tell old mate to just see if it will go on, and what'ya know, like a glove.

Old mate was real good about it and luckilly we both found it pretty amusing, but he apologised for the fact that i'd bin trucked around and said he was going to get back to CSA and tear them one.

So if you need steelies for your nav, CSA make a 16x7 rim in black or white with a 30mm offset that is d22 specific and looks almost identical to the factory spare.

Just letting everyone know I spoke with the guys at Jax Quickfit Browns Plains yesterday, asking about 16 x 8 King wheels with +20 offset and he confirmed that they can get them in relatively easy and they are $104 each. Had to do a bit of ringing around to actually find the correct size, a lot of places try selling different brands stating that yeah they do the +20 offset, when a lot of brands dont, or dont list it on their websites anyway.

This is to fit D22 by the way.

Just letting everyone know I spoke with the guys at Jax Quickfit Browns Plains yesterday, asking about 16 x 8 King wheels with +20 offset and he confirmed that they can get them in relatively easy and they are $104 each. Had to do a bit of ringing around to actually find the correct size, a lot of places try selling different brands stating that yeah they do the +20 offset, when a lot of brands dont, or dont list it on their websites anyway.

This is to fit D22 by the way.

Hey ant

Who did you talk to? I spoke to Tim and he has really good to deal with. What rubber you getting on them? I posted jaxquik fits Browns plains in this thread somewhere.

Rusty

Yeah mate spoke with Tim. Seen your post early, I was just confirming that they still had them for a good price.

Latest posts

Back