Super Bright Reverse Lights - No Fuss Plug & Play! [PICS]

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fitted some to my D22 today. Absolutely awesome!! Sorted out my reversing woahs!
Still will install Rear led lights bar. Mainly for maximum light. Not so much reversing

hey mate if you dont mind can you post up a link of where you got them from and what style etc?

having the canopy on is making ti difficult for the wife

any pics of nighttime

RustyNav09 said:
Does it matter which ones. the cree ones seem over priced. there are 36 led units for like $5 posted for 2poeces

They ate no good. It's 25 bucks. It's worth it. Trust me

Just ordered a set of these, thanks for the tip off. These will do in the interim until I can be bothered buying rear spotties (which I'll eventually get for camping). Out of interest how long did postage take?
Cheers
Eug

i just bought a set of 32w led lights to mount on my sports bar for reverxe/ camp lights, go them for a pretty good price aswell. ill keep everyone updated with how i go, iv ran all the cables for it already just waiting for the lights to arrive tomorow so i can fit them up for the long weekend

LED Lights - Academy TV Australia

oh and if you sign up to mudrhino.com.au and tell them your a member with your username he will give an extra 10% off

Eug said:
Just ordered a set of these, thanks for the tip off. These will do in the interim until I can be bothered buying rear spotties (which I'll eventually get for camping). Out of interest how long did postage take?
Cheers
Eug

10 days bud

10 days bud
Good stuff, thanks for the reply. Yeah just saw that they estimated 10th to 23rd November, but previous experience with international deliveries have been much quicker.
It's a wonder why we get fed up with domestic suppliers when you can ship the same thing half way around the world in half the time and at half the price.

these things are bright! that seller has them for $25 so a bit saved. will be definitely great for backing the boat down the ramp early morning/late night.

Just bought a set and they are the wrong ones mine are the 2 pin type should of checked if any one wants them i will sell them for what i got them for

was just about to buy them but not sure which bulbs a 2007 D40 takes...
might have a squizz tomorrow then order a set!

was just about to buy them but not sure which bulbs a 2007 D40 takes...
might have a squizz tomorrow then order a set!

Will be the wedge type ones i'd say, can't see em being any different.

I did mine a couple of weeks ago, am I the only person on here thats not too impressed? Bright enough if you look straight at them but not much more light cast from what I can tell.

I think it makes a great difference! They came in fair handy this weekend out in the bush. BUT! Not enough to stop me wanting a rear LED light bar reverse light. Once you've seen one in action at night. No light is good enough. But for the low price these a quite nifty bulbs.
If only LED light bars were ridiculous prices

i have the wedge type ones if anyone wants them they dont fit mine i would say because i have a tray back not a well back

After seeing this posted I ordered some and they arrived last night. Really good cheap upgrade to the standard reversing lights. Can't say they throw light any further but what they do put out is a lot cleaner whiter light. Wont stop me putting in a couple of LED worklamps facing back but its a good start.
LED on the right, standard globe on the left.

Attachments

• Rev lights.jpg
    Rev lights.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 207

Latest posts

Back