Superior Engineering UCA & 2inch lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bletcho

Reaction score
I have been thinking about putting a 2" lift into my 2012 D22 and have come across multiple threads where people have had issues with the shock hitting the standard UCA. Was looking at either the Tough Dog or EFS suspension.

I notice that Superior Engineering have a UCA which is road legal and i was wondering what peoples opinions were on whether or not to replace the UCA prior to doing the lift and if it is worth spending the $$.

Those that have the Superior Engineering UCA's installed, are they hard to fit?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

upper control arm. have a look at the sticky [ loud noise when turning ] and scroll down to navmanias post pic. post 8

Last edited:
All you have to do is grind a bit off to fit it with the standard uca's. The superior look ok, not as beefy as the Cal uca's and a lot dearer.

Lucky!! They are a bit expensive but was wondering if the expense was worth it for the potential gains. I don't do alot of extreme 4WDing and to splash $1k is a fair bit. However, if it improves the overall ride, may be worth investing in. Hopefully someone who has them could answer that for me.

Latest posts

Back