Switches that fit nicely in the slots?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncySpam

Reaction score
Anyone know of any switches that fit nicely into the slots we have available to us?

Also, anyone know of anywhere to get more of the blanking plates from? I would rather have a few spare to cut up, knowing if i stuff it all is not lost :D

I know ARB have a generic switch with a stitload of different face plates. I got one when i bought my driving lights because i wanted a switch in a hole rather than the IPF one stuck on my dash...

Given that the genuine switches for any purpose will set you back a small fortune (I got quoted $175 for a Subaru switch a few years back) measure up the dimensions the ones that came with the car and hit ebay looking for rocker switches of the same size, I doubt you'll find one with the same look but you might come close.

If there isn't any matching ones you could possibly go down the path of replacing the factory ones with your chosen set to make them all look the same.

As far as blanking plates go I'd just go to a wreckers and try and pick the best you could although if they changed too much between models then you might have to find an alternative source. But also don't limit yourself to the one model at the wreckers, check several different makes of Nissan and see how they all compare, I'd imagine there would be similarities between models. You could probably do the same for switches, there is bound to be Navaras with switches still in the dash at wreckers somewhere.

As Vornar said the ARB switches fit perfectly and they have one for pretty much every application.

I used the Narva Fog light "rocker" switches. Part Number: 63027BL, it comes with a green or red LED.

They sit rather deeply inside of the factory hole, which I kinda liked because it eliminated the switches being hit by accident.

Be careful Uncyspam, your dash may end up looking like a jet fighter with all those different rockers available. :big_smile:

I wonder if they supply ARB? they look the same.

Here's one for the D22 owners.:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Attachments

• START_0020_YA_0020_BASTARD_m.JPG
    START_0020_YA_0020_BASTARD_m.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 132
Don't forget too they will make any that you want.... but thinking of putting more lights on mine and if i can yeah i agree i want the bunny burners too.... was great to find that site....and they can match the colour to the be the same as the dish as they have amber lights...

I have used the following roller switches in my D40 - they both fit really nice. A mm or so small, but still hold snug. Narava 63020BL (blank with orange led) and 63026BL (driving light with red led). I think they were around $10 each through Repco.

find your nearest kenworth truck dealer and ask them for a list of switches available for a K108 (truck model). they fit perfect and look aweome. i've got a driving light switch for mine from memory it was around $35 i just havent gotten around to wiring it in yet as it has a light in it that comes on with your park lights and another that illuminates when switch is in on position.
they can also supply switches the same as the arb ones but with orange illumination, currently what i am using.
if your lucky the dealership will also be able to spply you with a pin layout for either switch to make installation a little smoother.
another option is western star trucks. they use a switch also the same as arb but with black nameplate with white illumination.
these all look so much more professional than drilling a 1/2" hole in a blanking plate and smashing a toggle switch through it. i'll try to upload some pics later.

Latest posts

Back