td27 power on sand?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i was at stockton beach and whilst driving on the sand i found td 27t very sluggy and also going up new castle freeway i had to like drop 2 gears to get on top of the hill is this normal :S

nah, they usually go alright on sand.

drove it in the dunes, 4wd hi the whole time, no hassles and was happy to go up the gears.

what does yours rev at?

terrano my mate has revs super high at 110km/h, i think 3500+, heard its common

yeh it drank heaps of juice on the freeway was sittin on 110 at bout 3200 ! on the sand i had it in low range it just wudnt push out power for some reason i've just replaced the injectors on it ! i first had my tyre pressure at 15psi then i also tried 20 psi on 20 it was abit more smoother also installed a boost gauge does diesels not have any vacum minus? it just sits on zero and only shows boost

i did a bit of research as to why i have no power driving on motorway uphill in 4th gear (might even need to drop again) the revs just keep dropping till my speed is bout 60 from 100 by the time up the hill! i came across a thread n another forum about removing some filter inside the diesel pump it self to improve fuel flow is this gonna improve anything for me by anyones experience?

i wouldnt go removing any filters...

if the filter can be CLEANED, then check it out and clean it. no need to remove it. like come on, all the other terranos from the factory dont have this issue?

you got skype or msn or something so we can talk/chat? i got plenty of ideas haha

Latest posts

Back