TDC Power Chip off eBay...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haydz.14

Reaction score
G'day all,

i am wanting to know some info and if anybody has purchased the TDC power chip off ebay.
i was looking at it for my 2.5TD 2011 D22 navara.

i know there are threads already on similar or same product but they are dated back last year and i would love a recent experience.

i know it is a heck of alot cheaper then a 'chip it' and as much as im a tight a** bargains like this end up causing more harm then good.

id appreciate anybody who could give me some insight on this.

Cheers !
Hayden.

I went through 2 of them. They are OK performance wise but both failed. I originally bought 2, one for the D22 and one for my Patrol.

Save your money and buy a Chipit, set it on F2T5 and you will be a happy man. Do not worry about a boost controller when you get the Chipit, just fit the chip.

Hayden

I used to have one on my D40. It was ok for the price at the begining but after adding an exhaust things went bad. It would go into "limp mode" all the time, so I took it off and got a Chipit chip. Much better.
Save your money for something else IMO.
MAL

People have good experiences with chipit and stenbauer, I personally am in the state of mind you get what you pay for and probably wouldn't risk it.

Latest posts

Back