Tents VS Swags

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not if mine and I'm too lazy to set it up at the moment haha. But just search oztrail Mitchell king. I'll get pics of Friday night camp

Iv got a cheap china ebay double swag and love it, only once I got water in it but thats only because id had a few drinks by the time I setup and water pooled up on the top and soaked through, great for me and the missus or just me

Hopefully it attached this time

Attachments

• image-845468453.jpg
    image-845468453.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 87
Just an update!

I just purchased a Oztrail Mitchell King Single. its 210x90 so there is plenty of room for me.
got it for $200 brand new. Pretty good deal i thought!

Going to hose it down when i get to just to wear it in a little then hit the tracks and go sleep under the stars.

I can tell this summer is going to be good already

thats the one mate pretty good price i think i paid more then that a few yrs back when i got mine its mattress is pretty good to compared to some of the others i checked out hope you enjoy your new purchase

Last edited:
i like the idea of a swag! i'm a minimalist myself, however the missus wants one of those 30 second tents.

i like the idea of a swag! i'm a minimalist myself, however the missus wants one of those 30 second tents.

They look the goods - but by the time you've bought all the add-ons that make a tent a home away from home you've spent a couple of $K, & at the end of the day they're not that big inside!

a swag pretty much is a 30 second tent!
good point, let's see if that works on her :p

They look the goods - but by the time you've bought all the add-ons that make a tent a home away from home you've spent a couple of $K, & at the end of the day they're not that big inside!
well i'm quite happy living out of the back of the ute, but she'd like the bags inside the tent and easily accessible, etc. but you're right it's a lot of coin for not much.

good point, let's see if that works on her :p

I could think of several replies from mine if I tried that line.
Hint, find somewhere you can actually set up this 30 second tent.
Hopefully it will be way beyond her, but setting up the swag won't be.

You might have to seriously invest in an awning of some sort and or one of those quick change tents as well as the swag.

I have both. If I am just pulling up for the night, its a swag every time.

If I am stopping for 2 nights, it could be either.

if I am stopping for 3 nights, I set the tent up.

Latest posts

Back