Thanks!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorms83

Reaction score
G'day everyone,

My names Dave.

Just signed up for a Cosmic Black d22 dual cab ST-R.

Just wanna say thanks for all the info Ive been reading regarding the car itself and hopefully I'll end up as passionate about it as some of you guys.

Anyone have any tips for owning/taking delivery of a new Navara. A mates got a 4x4 and writes mileage on fuel receipts from day 1. Little things like that.

Been 10 years since I bought a new car so little bit excited.

Thanks again,

Gorms.

Hi Dave and welcome.

hope you enjoy the Ute, and also spending time browsing through the forums.

Dave said:
Named Dave and drives a D22.

Sounds like a good bloke to me.

Dave.

And you've got a picture of my girlfriend as your avatar.

We should be mates!!
Haha

Geez is there an echo on this thread.:welcome: to the forum mate,there is plenty ou can learn from this forum and everyone on here are all to happy to help mate and you will probably make life long friends.:cheers!:

Old.Tony said:
Welcome to the forum, Dave.

Roughly where are you from? There are various groups of us that go out on weekends to different places, maybe you'd like to join in?

Thanks for the welcome everyone

Based in Sutherland Shire (no I'm not a w&#ker).
Pick the car up mid November so concentrating on getting that right.

When I'm not out chasing Kingfish, heading along on a ride like that sounds great!

welcome mate, hope th purchase goes well. enjoy all your night time reading in here. And, you're a fisherman to boot.

will said:
welcome mate, hope th purchase goes well. enjoy all your night time reading in here. And, you're a fisherman to boot.

Yeah love to fish. Love to shoot. Got a farm up in Mudgee so the Navara should get a work out up there.
Love making YouTube vids, so along with the fishing, hope I can get some footage of the 4x4 in there.

Here's one I made lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOoHD83ttsQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If you get yours before 13th, you're welcome to join us on the Yengo run. It's a little bit of a challenge, but a stocker (like mine is) will make it through with care. Check Trips and Touring out on this forum.

From Mudgee hey,

keep reading Mudgee's good fox shootin country.

Maybe a get together one day is in order.

:cheers!:
Jim.

Back