The 2014 Navara Muster Committee

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nathan, from a committee perspective this is a great loss, but I do know how much time you put into the 2014 event which was nothing short of amazing. Your efforts in the 2013 event with the Navkhana were also tremendously valuable. That you've done all this with a broken back (and last year with a broken foot) just shows how dedicated you are to a task and that level of commitment is hard to find.

However, you can't play until you've done the work, and getting your own show back on the road has to come first.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your Herculean efforts over the last 2 years. Awesome stuff, mate, it's sad to see you go but completely understandable.

What he said, thanks Nath

small poster here but reading what ya done and with a bad back things that are important need looking after matey take care

Thanks for the comments and understanding, it wasnt an easy decision but one that i think is in not only my but my families best interest.

On another note I would also like to point out that Malicious is the committee's newest member,a few weeks back has very generously agreed to help out the committee.

So a big thanks to Mal!! cheers mate!

Now after chatting with Tony this evening it is now time to ask for some more help from other members to replace me and to help Tony and Malicious put on a great weekend for everyone.

Tony will shortly be starting a new thread and asking for volunteers to help run the 2015 event,
So please guys if you can jump onboard and help make the 2015 event the best one yet!!
Some fresh ideas and suggestions will no doubt be a great thing.
The good news is that allot of the set up work has already been done, location and some sponsorship is now secured as well as some other planning that will be apparent once you are selected/volunteer to join the committee.

Looking forward to seeing who jumps in and what you guys do for the next MUSTER at Emu Creek 4X4 Park!

Thanks again,
Nathan.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments and understanding, it wasnt an easy decision but one that i think is n not only my but my families best interest. On another note I would also like to point out the Malicious is the committee's newest member,a few weeks back has very generously agreed to help out the committee. So a big thanks to Mal!! cheers mate! Now after chatting with Tony this evening it is now time to ask for some more help from other members to replace me and to help Tony and Malicious put on a great weekend for everyone. Tony will shortly be starting a new thread and asking for volunteers to help run the 2015 event, So please guys if you can jump onboard and help make the 2015 event the best one yet!! Some fresh ideas and suggestions will no doubt be a great thing. The good news is that allot of the set up work has already been done, location and some sponsorship is now secured as well as some other planning that will be apparent once you are selected/volunteer to join the committee. Looking forward to seeing who jumps in and what you guys do for the next MUSTER at Emu Creek 4X4 Park! Thanks again, Nathan.

I would consider throwing my name in the hat,as a committee member..

Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's

Please send any offers of help to Tony via PM, as a selection process will be put into place.
My last job will be to help Tony, Gonzo and Maliciuos out setting up the new committee.

Cheers.

I would like to take this time to say Thank You Nathan for your commitment to the Navara Musters. I hope you can at least get out on the tracks during the transition time from tools to managing! I look forward to seeing you at the next muster! I would also like to make sure I thank Old Tony, WayneD4T, Sparra04, and Siringo for the energy they put into the last muster.I have always had a great time and look forward to the next muster, when can I register?

Registrations won't be started until early next year. We have to get a new face or two into the committee first (see this post) and make decisions on what we're doing for early birds, raffles and everything else.

I have to redraft the registration documents too, because we're adding workshops and need to have people tell us well in advance which ones they want to do so we can buy the bits and bring them along. In the middle of that, I have to maintain two houses and in late December (2 weeks from now, in fact) I have to move out of the other house and into this one. I haven't finished painting yet!

When we can get enough people on the committee, we'll have a meeting with the immediate goals of:

1) Cementing the committee and each individual's commitment

2) Determining the major roles that each member will have in the committee

3) Agreeing on a structure for the 2015 event so that each part can be planned by the responsible member

4) Agreeing on registration details (times, what's considered to be "early" etc) so that we can get the forms done

After that, knowing who's doing what and what they're responsible for, each of us can go have a break and a good think about it and start putting stuff together for "our bit".

Latest posts

Back