The flex pics thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha mate there are plenty of scratches don't worry about that :) but an electric buffer works wonders :)

Yeh there's a few signs saying not to.. It's pretty good in there when we got down to some river..

Ok cool. Are u local to the area ? When my shoulder is good enough to head out would not mind tagging along.

Yeah campbelltown.. Not sure if I'll go back in there but there's a couple other tracks around let me know when ur keen

Yeah campbelltown.. Not sure if I'll go back in there but there's a couple other tracks around let me know when ur keen

Ok sweet. I'm over near cronulla so not to far. Normally head out past your way for mountains trips.

Here is a few at work couldent help myself lol

Attachments

• image-3589421933.jpg
    image-3589421933.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 97
  • image-13586651.jpg
    image-13586651.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 90
Oz14zz Mate that second photo is clear as. Who is the photographer.

Mate its the wife of Mr1jz, he is part of the forum, it was a navara.asia group up at newnes.

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=18918&page=13

That thread shows some more photo's of the group that was up there. Awesome time!

On another note. I think Joshy's D22 needs its own flex thread! Puts every other navara to shame! :(

Yeah it's nice work. I like your truck to by the way. Looks the goods. I hope I can get mine looking like that soon, working on it. Joshys D22 needs a twist thread not a flex one.

Last edited:
Back