The Gathering!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you attend a WA Navara Forum Big Day Out.

• No not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
come up to the Pilbara, I'll show you some off road action spots :)
Just joking of course, bloody long way to come up here.

But would be interested in meeting with y'all sometime.

I'm still keen, o/s on holidays from next week till end of september so anytime from then for me.

How long till you move biscuits?

Biscuits have fun in QLD I spent 3 years there just moved back in 09 there is some farkin grouse 4wdriving there.

If someone wants to organize it would be keen for a run.

pilbara and all those similar types of suggestions would be good and fun, but no doubt for us perth guys its a FAIR long way for us to get there.

i was hoping for something a little bit more 'local', perhaps even brunswick?
Brunswick 4x4 | Get out and enjoy it!

either that or somewhere in collie or dwellingup with good camping spots and nice 4wd areas

Last edited:
I would be interested if it was during school holidays, maybe some where near a beach and water, could we look at planning something during the xmas holiday period?

to the 15 members here who have voiced interest in the idea of a group 4wd/camp, please help us sort it out by using the poll in the other thread to help sort out where our camping and 4wding destination is to be :)

cheers

hey im keen, is the 6th of nov the set date? and whats the other thread you were talking bout to vote on?

im from albany so head south of perth i say hehe definitely the best place to go... but i may be just a little biased :)

if anyone here who plans on attending has had any previous experience with the few places down south such as collie, dwellingup and brunswick, please could you let me know and voice your opinion on how the tracks were and also how the camping spots were, if you camped. cheers

well we've had 10 members put their vote in for both the 'duration' and 'location' polls (out of the 16 who say they'd like to attend according to this threads poll) and so i'm guessing its safe to pick our trip duration.

the trip is now CONFIRMED as a 2 night camp; meeting friday at the area, camping friday night, 4wding/stuff saturday, camping saturday night, and possibly 4wding sunday and packing up/going home sunday noon or afternoon. however, members who only want to spend 1 day camping can meet us there on the friday or saturday.

two possible weekends that are 'school holiday friendly' are the dates of:
friday 1st to sunday 3rd
friday 8th to sunday 10th

there is also the long weekend which is within the school holidays:
friday 24th to monday 27th (can do fri to sun or sat to mon)

and in terms of 'location', we have 4 people who don't mind going anywhere, 2 people for coastal and 3 people for dirt. as the dates above are just over a month away i'm deciding that the trip will be WITHIN 200km OF PERTH and doing DIRT/ROCK tracks. this leaves us with collie, dwellingup or brunswick to choose from. all 'should' have tracks that are both challenging and have easy routes/chicken tracks making it safe and fun for all.

once i have determined the best spot by talking to a few other 4wd/camping enthusiasts i'll then post up a new thread with details of the trip as a whole.

but for now, could everyone please consider the two weekend dates i have given and please post if you can attend either of those dates. that way the weekend with the most positive responses will be the SET weekend.

i hope everyone is ok with the dates i have supplied, and feel free to say if its good or bad or if you have any other ideas.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back