The Pups initiation

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vfighter

Reaction score
Well. Just got back from a four day camping trip at Lake Eildon...didnt catch any fish, buggers weren't even biting, but had a load of beers, heaps of bbq and initiated the now newly branded...PUP!

We did five tracks around the area, Steep, Mallet, Lavells, Jims and Honeymoon. I shit myself on a few of them, but had a blast doing all these tracks and recommend to anyone who hasn't driven offroad before. There are a heap of other traks there, but not enough time - I know where I'll be going on my next RDO =]

They are quite challenging, me being a novice, but with some advice from my bro, who has driven offroad, we got through ok - even did a small river crossing at the base of Mallet trak - got a bit muddy and slippery and I LOVED IT. Think Ive been bitten by the off road bug!

So now as im driving, im looking into paddocks or hills to see if I can get the Pup in the mud and have a play. Will upload some photos soon

Cant wait to get out again - Reckon it would be more fun in a group too

=]

:rock:

Great stuff vfighter. When the bug bites it doesn't let go. Having fun is what it is all about.

Great stuff mate.Like I have said earlier keep an eye on the VNOG blog for trips and touring and if your keen for some off road driving post it up on the blog and I'm sure you will get a taker or 10.

sorry to hear you didnt catch any fish mate, my old man was up there over easter and caught 40 (mainly redfin and a couple of trout) around the goughs bay area, good to see you had a ball, great area out there

Great stuff vfighter , good to see someone having fun and getting their wehicle dirty.

Welcome, cheers Brad

Latest posts

Back