The race is on!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will make a 2000 posts first??

• Total voters
This one will be abit closer then the old one.

I better pick up the pace and spend more time on here.

Spent the weekend at Darling Harbour, I hated driving through Sydney but I had a good time there.

Dave.

Got there on friday arvo, spent a few hours trying to find the hotel.

Took a couple of wrong turns and I had to do 20km's extra a couple of times. Such is life, was a good few days.

Dave.

I work in Brisbane City but I leave home at 5.30am and work at 4.00pm, the traffic is pretty good around then.

Well there's not much traffic and that's good, but yeah I hear ya.

Last edited:
I love my night time traffic down here, about 2.30am this morning I didn't see another car or truck for about 30km's of driving. Love it.

Gotta agree with Josh, next trip I take will be to the Gold Coast.

Dave.

Yeah so much better heading off late at night. normaly no road works, no cars, few trucks.
Both times i drove up to qld this year i left at 10pm. Much nicer drive.

Don't just stop at the GC, make sure you come up to BrisVegas and see some of the Nav crew up here.

Ill probably head up that way in April. Still thinking of going to Tassie though.

Dave.

I wanna drive but to Vic and then get on a boat. But Id say the girlfriend would rather fly.

Will have a chat about it.

Dave.

i still say your both just post wh0res and so is everyone else catching up to my post count.

You just need to give us shitloads more updates and photo's. I'm sure no-one will complain.

Back