Thieving little bastards

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its them damm f#@$ smack heads!!!the crumb would of sold it by now and contributed the $4 as well and right now wacking shit up his arm

Bad luck mate. Real pain in the ass. Last time my car was broken into they got nothing, but were at lest considerate enough to destroy the passenger side lock...

God damn I must need my eyes checked, I first read that comment as him needing a hot shit and I wondered just what a hot shit was going to do for him.

Obviously the dole doesn't pay enough these days to pay for their f$#@ing drug habit. Just think how bad the problem would be if we didn't give these thieving F@#$ers a few hundred dollars a week to get them started. This is what they do when they run out of money. Imagine what they would do if they never had any money to start with.

Then you have to ask yourself who's side is the Judicary on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug

After the coppers finger printed my truck I kept wondering if the brain dead moron was going to come back and try and sniff the powder on the door. I purposely left it there for a few days, not because I thought he might have a conscience more to do with the fact that my run was pretty easy to pin point where I'd be at what time and if he did come back he might realise that a few pills and a packet of smokes was more than enough for me to go to the coppers over. The idiot could have stolen a dozen loaves of bread out the back of the truck which is never locked, he'd have eaten for a few days, saved maybe $30, and even if I had noticed I wouldn't have cared but the silly fool had to go for the cabin and make it obvious. I just hope the guy doing my old run now is enjoying such pillars of society.

love the term, or love the action? haha:sarcastic:

Man, you know, sometimes you chat to people on here and have a bit of a mental image what they look like, my image of raywise has just changed, and Im gonna have nightmares now! Haha, yeah it is a great term, Cleveland steamer, ha!

Back