Thinking of Replacing the battery

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy54

NF Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i read an old post by Tony about the Century ultra high performance battery and was wondering what fits a 2011 D40. The one i have in now is a repco and is a few years down the track, slow crank in the cold.

I did some research and found out Repco use Century batteries, This one was put in 2015, not a bad innings, time to replace it before it dies
You are correct Repco branded batteries are indeed made by century batteries im unsure if the Repco branded have the heavy plates in the high performance series like the century does that’s maybe something to ask Repco I have used both had no issues with either I just replaced my repco branded with a century high performance due to higher cold cranking amps and price on the day century was on special ns70lxmfc is what I put in it as it’s lower profile than standard n70 and fits better under the bonnet if that helps and 720 cold cranking amps it glows like Xmas morning and starts so fast now it was super lazy with old 520 cc repco battery

Latest posts

Back