Thinking outside the box 4x4s (way out of the box)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BP90

Reaction score
Riteeo i picked up the latest edition of 4wd action as i do every month. And on one of the pages they had a quite unsual 4x4 in it.

So its a 2000 vt commodore wagon on a 55s landie chassie it has supercharged v6 engine, shift kited auto, remote transfer from a patrol,custom tail shafts, 45s diff front and rear, tjm pro locker in the rear, 75s steering box and steering arms, ef v8 falcon front springs, hd patrol rear spring, custom 4 link rose joint rear end, 3 link front end useing 80s control arms and 95s prado rear panhard rod, 4wd shifter is a 19mm spanner, spare tyre well was cut out and a tool box made to fit to leave room for a prado 95s fuel tank. ironman winch has been built in to the front chassis rail.

Personally even though it is sad to think that this would more then likely outdo the majority of navaras and many other 4x4s and i wouldnt have it myself. Also what other strange 4x4s have you seen.

Bart

37178d89.jpg

5dfce5ab.jpg

e5e753cd.jpg

65a5b79c.jpg

Last edited:
We've got a kingsford with a rodeo tray on it in our area. Big solid axle chassis

LOL< that is a classic. I think it looks ugly as but it would be mad to drive up the bush and awesome for the family tourer. And it would have a very low center of gravity.

Man I remember a few months ago seeing a VR wagon in bright green much like that.
Looked ridiculous but still would have been fun! :)

Latest posts

Back