thums up for Nizzbits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nav04

Reaction score
just a short note to give Garry from Nizzbits a big wrap on his service. ordered a neutral position switch late last week and it turned up yesterday

with great prompt service like that will get my business in the future

well done and thank you Garry

seconded. garry is great to deal with and very quick with his postage.

Top bloke Gaz, cheers for the thread. Forgot to message him about his horse.

Out of interest, how much did it cost you? Im in need of one too.

Not yet,Mine needs replacing because its interfering with the heat switch, Im guessing if I pull the surround from around the gear stick in the cab I will find it.

I have never heard a bad word about Garry and NIZZBITS always seems to get the right bits fast and at the right price.

One thing though you DONT even need the NPS or the HEAT SWITCH in Australia, prob very handy in Europe where the temps get down around -20. I had mine disconnected for over 200,000km and it never made one bit of difference even when the ute looked like this

bd8de94f.jpg

I have never heard a bad word about Garry and NIZZBITS always seems to get the right bits fast and at the right price.

One thing though you DONT even need the NPS or the HEAT SWITCH in Australia, prob very handy in Europe where the temps get down around -20. I had mine disconnected for over 200,000km and it never made one bit of difference even when the ute looked like this

bd8de94f.jpg

I use the heat switch to warm the car up quicker in the morning in winter to get the heater going, In summer I use it to get the air con working a bit harder so the car cools down before I start driving.

I use it too when using the compressor to pump up the shoes after being on the beach.

Latest posts

Back