Tigerz11 and Roo Systems baned from the Melbourne 4x4 show

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea I know, I had also considered getting some metal winch cable, the hook and rollers to make it look like it had a winch.

you should be able to pick that up pretty cheap from someone who's upgraded to syntho rope.

yea I know, I had also considered getting some metal winch cable, the hook and rollers to make it look like it had a winch.

nothing wrong with aldi winches, heard heaps a good stuff about em.

in the end every winch is gonna fail and chances are its going to be when you need it, it ain't gonna fail when your not using it... is it?

Look at the bright side, i hear once you get the STEEL cable its all "SET & FORGET" so it will look tough for ever!! lol

I could get one of these and bolt it to the nissan alloy bar.

31SdwWFE%2BHL.jpg

would look boss haha

And a seat on the top of the bar so it's comfortable for the poor prick that has to use it.

yeah but for those people you need one that is rusty from years of salt water, squeaks and slips every turn of the handle and never lays the belt down flat or straight.

I could get one of these and bolt it to the nissan alloy bar.

31SdwWFE%2BHL.jpg

would look boss haha

The trouble with that one is that you can already get them so cheap how would Roo or Tigerz11 make them cheaper?? Maybe if you buy one you get a free bullbar......or performance chip that will 100% void all warranty???

Back