Tjm pro locker

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jardz91

Reaction score
Just ordered my pro Locker for the rear diff. Cant wait to see how it goes. anyone else used one and found the difference in traction as good as they claim? If not I will be happy to be the first lab rat. or use of any other ait lockers

yea I heard that too why I went with that rather then arb. theirs ment to be no bushings whish the seals fail on so I guess time will tell

haveing more trouble then expected... the guy from tjm is trouble getting the right one....

I have an arb rear air locker in mine. The extra grip is unreal once you start geting into rocky or uneven ground. And you end up just crawling up everything. And you dont need that much right foot to do the same tracks.

Had mine in for 2years and yet to have a problem

I'm hoping to have the front Eaton e locker in by Christmas. It's getting a bit tight and wishing someone would hurry up and buy my second car so I can raid the funds

What's the best to get first?
Front to pull?
Or
Rear to push?

Maybe best to look at it as rear is already LSD and front is open center.

Any idea on where im heading with this.

I only got a rear locker as they did make a front air/electric locker for the D22 front diffs at the time.

thats the general trend..especially with Toyota's as generally their LSD diffs are not as tight as Nissan's.

However with a LSD and if you have 1 wheel in the air it will spin---no matter Nissan or Toyota or whatever

point exactly and the rear locker can be left in up a track while the front makes steering too hard so easier to just put in when really needed

I quite enjoy my LSD. I have had my mechanic take it out and adjust/tighten it and I've had no dramas. Yes it still doesn't work the best when wheels are lifted but it works. I am opting for a front elocker. Hopefully one-day soon

Back