To color code or not

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skipjack

Reaction score
Hi all
I am upgrading my 2011 stx manual to a 2012 st auto and am about to put some fruit on it, bullbar, canopy, underbody protection, lift kit etc

What do think of color coding the bullbar to the nav's color (Tuscon)?
Or does black look better?

Thoughts anyone.
One more question, has anyone had experience with ome suspension?

i think black looks better with most colours,including tuscon.it highlights everything better rather then it all being the same colour and it all blends into one another not looking as sharp.
with ome im sure it might be fine if you have almost stock weight,so no camping gear bullbar winch ect ect but imo ome is shit if its any heavier than stock.i pulled my ome leaf springs out because they were inverted and as soon as i got the coin im putting tough dog adjustable shocks in the rear and normal ones upfront because i still have ome shocks and they cant handle a bloody speed bump.some blokes dont have a issue with them but from my experience there just crap and youll regret buying it,the biggest thing is the fact that there warranty specs allow the leaf springs to droop heaps before there considered faulty due to it not actually beeing advertised as a lift kit but a upgrade instead.im putting a ironman kit in my mates ute tommorow and will take it for a wirl and let you know what i think of that.

Cheers thanks for the feedback. I was thinking of using zordo's and putting in lovell springs and bilstein shocks.
Any feedback on that combo?

Cheers thanks for the feedback. I was thinking of using zordo's and putting in lovell springs and bilstein shocks.
Any feedback on that combo?

Theres a few blokes on here who rave about the bilsteins, I only have lowly ironman, but it does the job

I think black looks good but colour coding looks better. I think i may have pics with the bar both ways in my garage

re the OME gear.

My rears are inverted, but some people would argue that I carry a tad of weight/tow too much. Having said that it handles fantastic compared to the stock s**t, so I am happy.

Colour coding works on some vehiciles, but personally I like black to break it up a bit. (I have enough red on mine)

Thanks everybody, I think I will go black and see how I like it. I can color code it later if I feel the need.

I Have a black D40 and it looks pretty good, just a pain when it gets scratches....have a look in my Garage

Latest posts

Back