Toolangi 18th Dec Confirmations please.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Of the next three Sats which would you prefer?

• 27th Nov

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 4th Dec

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 18th dec

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finaly got a picture up. Cheers Marcus

IMG_0853.jpg

Thats how we roll!
only one thing wrong with that pic...
theres no BLACK D22 in there...:rock:

Yeah there's some bloke around here that has got one. He muttered some excuses about not being available.... :sarcastic:

What Jeep?

At least there is a couple of SILVER D40's splitting the 22's apart ... but where are the rest of the hairdresser's ?

Aido,
I wanna get the videos on here for you somehow, they're of a few of the boys going through that big puddle we found!
They'll be a good advert for VNOG, they're too big (iphone pics and vids are big for some reason) to upload etc.
Any thoughts?
I'll have a look on the net at how to reduce or something but I'm a bit shit with computers to be honest.
Cheers

Have you got a picture editing program?
I use Picassa and MS Picture it. Use them to downsize the pics. As for the video......I dont think a softheaded imbecile like me should be leading the blind across the www superhighway.

Wow, youtube, I never even thought of that! I'll have a look.
I've got a mate who does video production for a living I'll have to get him on the dog and bone, I'm sure it's not hard, if you know what to do!

Righto fellas, finally got some vids from the Toolangi trip onto youtube, was bloody easy actually!
First one is Bobcat (after getting wedged!), then Ridgie, then klr265
When you hear me go "jeeeeesus" as they drop in, you can't hear it, but was makin a massive noise, think the tow hitch might've been hittin something coz klr's was a bit bent.
Enjoy! Marcus (I was too wussy to go through by the way, i know i know, still learning but)
YouTube - VNOG Toolangi 1
YouTube - VNOG Toolangi 2
YouTube - VNOG Toolangi 3

yea thats right how ya going with those vids woody. i was hoping to see myself throwing a bit of mud

Thanks Digbyj - love the vids. The wife's only comment was "boys and there toys"........ain't that the truth.

Latest posts

Back