Tough Dog Suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsagoa3000

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have just purchased a 2" lift from tough dog inc the 9 way adjustable shocks on all four corners, comfort reat spring pack, Heavy Duty coils for the front and all the bushes and U bolts that I will need etc. Just wonering has anyone else used this setup on a king cab D40 or something similar and if so how was it? I am considering after I put the springs etc in, looking at how the CV's are sitting and hopefullly might try and get a 25mm block in the front and extended Heavy Duty Shackles to give it just that little bit more???????????????????

Also got a safari snorkel which is stage 1 of 3 to try and reduce my D40 manual's drinking problem. Other stages are a Kn N air filter and a 3" exhaust...currently getting 13.1lt/100kms regardless of towing/empty/city/HWY.

Any input would be great.

Cheers

The suspension should be great mate, be careful with how much you spend trying to reduce fuel economy, you will spend thousands if your not careful to save a few hundred bucks a year.

Hey mate, I have an 08 Kingcab auto, have exactly the same suspension setup as you and have no probs with it, very happy all in all, i'd love a bit more of a lift but don't get any scrubbing at all and recon another inch would only be for show.
Only thing with mine was the mechanic used the standard suspension bushes (think he got cash back for my nylon ones without me knowing) and now they squeek all the time.
I have 265/75 16 muddies on and the rig sits at 2520kg with the tools etc I usually carry around, returning 17-20l/100km around town and about 15l/100km on highway. If I tow my boat (about 1.5ton) its rediculous. Learn to live with it

Back