Towing capacity

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnl56

NF Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking at a caravan 18ft 2002 Norseman eventyer. Am I able to tow safely? I looked at the compliance plate but it was hard to make out the numbers. The caravan has electric brakes so have to get the controller for them as well.
D22 YD25 Car is rated to 2800kg braked

I am looking at a caravan 18ft 2002 Norseman eventyer. Am I able to tow safely? I looked at the compliance plate but it was hard to make out the numbers. The caravan has electric brakes so have to get the controller for them as well.
D22 YD25 Car is rated to 2800kg braked
I purchased a Hayman Reece portable electric brake controller which I can use in different vehicles, saves a fair bit on getting them hard wired in. I Tow a 17' van with my 550 and the caravan is 1300 kg empty, we add around 250 kg with water, generally find they tow better with water in the tank and keep the vans tyre pressure at 45 PSI. Also keep your weight towards the front of the van, they normally only sway when there's too much weight in the back.

Latest posts

Back