Tr4d3y d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TR4D3Y

Reaction score
Gday guys, just showing off my d22. let me know what you think.

came with dual batts. side steps, bullbar, HIDs, and 12000lb winch.
I added 2.5inch exhaust, built a steel tray. and got custom lift. 5 MAXXIS bighorn 265/75/16 on black p/coated rims (offset)
2inch front, 2.5 or some thing rear..(heavy load leafs for work canopy)

need to finish mud guards and get a snorkel.
thinking of brush bars and side steps, bash plates, 2inch body lift.
p.s are 2 inch body lifts legal in Vic????

5541.jpg

5542.jpg

5543.jpg

5544.jpg

Very nice looking rig mate, exactly what I'm in the market for. If you don't mind me asking, what did you pick it up for?
Thanks Jacob

Hey mate, nice looking nav. In WA you can have a combined 50mm lift be it bigger tyres or suspension lift (self engineered), Anything over 50mm and you have to have it engineered. I believe body lifts are legal without engineering certificates on cars with out airbags (Don't forget the 50mm rule), Not to sure if you can have them engineered with a airbag but hopefully someone here can clarify for you.

Brett

Hey mate, nice looking nav. In WA you can have a combined 50mm lift be it bigger tyres or suspension lift (self engineered), Anything over 50mm and you have to have it engineered. I believe body lifts are legal without engineering certificates on cars with out airbags (Don't forget the 50mm rule), Not to sure if you can have them engineered with a airbag but hopefully someone here can clarify for you.

Brett

thanks mate. ill look in to it.

Latest posts

Back