Tracks near Adelaide

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, so I went for a drive on Sunday:

Snake Gully Road - Harrogate
It's a dirt road and a trap. Will assess the Cudlee Creek version tomorrow after work maybe.

Golf Links Rd - Lobethal
I live at Woodside, so Lobethal is about a 5 minute drive for me normally; taking Golf Links Rd turned it into a 20-30 minute drive :D Yes, I took it a little slow because I'm still new and I was also by myself and don't have any recovery gear apart from a high lift jack and a post hole shovel. Regardless, I had fun. There are ruts, there's a steepish incline next to a tree which I got hung up on the root of (maybe a little more of the berries would have seen me over, but wanted to stay safe) and a nice mud puddle or two :)

There's also a tree down over the track that you can just make it past if you have a clean truck, but if you're like me, you can clip it a little.

Hope this helps people. I went south to north and next time will try the other direction.

Last edited:
Iron Knob to Wirrulla along the Gawler Ranges track. Then, if you're game, up Goog's track to Kingoonya :)

Went back to Cox scrub last week, for old times sake..... No way you can get in there without a trail bike or Cat D10. Steel ropes, boulders,fences and padlocks at every entrance. Dissapointing !

Latest posts

Back