Tray size 09 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldie67

Reaction score
I'm hoping to ride to Brissie in the morning to pick up an 09 D22. Can anyone tell me the diagonal clearance in the tray to fit a bike with the tailgate down. Thankd in advance guys.

Goldie

What bike have you got? They have a fair bit of space with the tailgate down, people fit dirtbikes in there. Unless you have a hayabusa or a Harley you should be OK, lol

No longer have the Hayabusa. Riding at Kwaka GTR1400 now. As long as if have more than 1900mm clear I'm all good.

I reckon it would be around 2m, I'm not sure if they have an actual size listed anywhere and I can't measure mine because I have too much crap in there. I know there were a few pics floating around here with bikes in them but I'm not sure what they were or where they are any more...

just measured my 06 which has a shorter tub by 100mm so you can guesstimate here...

2280mm from corner to corner with the tailgate down (so back right corner to top left tailgate corner, add ~125mm to that for the 09)

Back