triton owners

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thirstychippy

Reaction score
check these idiots in the triton club at teewah on youtube......Shenyang05 in the last month...............what a joke..lol

Absolute wanker.

In traffic and around people on the beach. Well worth sending the link to the relevant government authority. I have no problems dobbing in these idiots.

It should be pulled off the web, Dickheads like that will lead to the ban of all beach driving in Oz.

Complete wankers. The guy with the fishing rod got sprayed with sand from the asswipe as well, and I would laugh if he threw something heavy at the Mishitbus after that.

Complete wankers. The guy with the fishing rod got sprayed with sand from the asswipe as well, and I would laugh if he threw something heavy at the Mishitbus after that.

i did'nt actually watch the whole video untill you said about the guy fishing, then saw how many 4wd's were going past what a f#%k head

Hey I own a triton! Haha

seriously he is a wanker. He will put it on it's side before too long hopefully.

What a TOOL If I were the guy fishing I would have been searching my tackel box for sinkers to throw at the prick....!! Makes me want to send the link to the police ..Thay would be able to get his rego from that .., It is as you know a Main road there.:rant:

send it to a current affair or today tonight they love that shit, but then they'd just blame all 4wd owners and call for a ban on them again.

the guy with the fishing rod looks like hes on the phone after thatnear miss and sand spray! what an idiot that triton owner is. he cant even do a donut. but to try it ther eon a beach is just stupid. i dont think owning a triton has anything to do ith it, i think hes just a moron, no matter what hed drive.

navara club not donuts just good times

check these idiots in the triton club at teewah on youtube......Shenyang05 in the last month...............what a joke..lol

Lads lve been in noosa for over 30 yrs the wanker shenyang05 video number 5 .. driving over sand dunes ...ln all my years up there getten on the piss haven a great time myself and all my mates and family ,,not a local l know would do such a thing ,thats what gets too me , what bloke would do such a thing...lucky l wasnt there because it would have been on big time.........

Back